Saturday, September 5, 2015

SoSS #42 - F is for Fart


Edna's been feeling a bit gassy the last little while...you can see the green poof of stinkiness emitting from her...**sigh**...poor Edna.

She and the snarky sisters would like you to join in on the tooty fun cuz this time around F is for Fart!!

Michelle has graciously agreed to join us again as our Guest Designer. She was voted Queen of Snark for the U is for Ugly challenge. Here's what she came up with this time around:

MICHELLE
Let's check in with the sisterhood and see what gassy goodness they have created for the challenge:


SISTER BARB
SISTER CHRIS
SISTER DONNA
SISTER LINDSEY
SISTER LEE
SISTER JESSI
SISTER KAREN

Wanna play along and join the sisterhood?? Of course you do...here are the deets you need to know:

You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday September 18 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below.

Visit the blogs of our Guest Designer and the Snarky Sisters to show them some crafty lovin!

Here are a few other things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our Snarky FAQs for more info):

Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)

You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post


Maybe YOU will be crowned Queen or Princess of Snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!!




4 comments:

  1. Hahaha - excellent cards and a FAB one from GDT Michelle LoL :-D


    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw this week's challenge - and I've laughed all the way through making my card and visiting all the blogs. I think somewhere in my head I'm still 8 years old....
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't I find your blog sooner?!? I can't stop laughing -- and can't remember the last time I laughed this hard! Genuine belly-shaking laughter isn't easy to come by these days for me, but y'all have changed that! Thank you! And I think I have just the stamp to participate in your challenge... I'm following you on bloglovin too. Again, thank you for the laughs and the amazing inspiration! Love and hugs to the whole DT -- and to the other participants. Such a great group!

    ReplyDelete